2008 October 16
Well, I’ve been intending to update this for a little while, but haven’t actually done so. But I keep on forgetting what I’ve done over the past week, which could be helped … if I had some kind of log … on the web …
What I’d like to get done this week:
- Reduce data from my observations on Tuesday — give them a pass with Karto’s RFI scripts and see how that goes.
- Continue working on computing system temperatures — see if we can generate higher- quality images with data with TSyses embedded.
- Continue working on aperture photometry — see if I can reduce the scatter of my results.
- Update my observing scripts to be a bit easier for the ATA operators to run.
- Apply for observing time next week.
- Read “Radio Emission from Normal Galaxies” (Condon, 1992, ARAA 30 575)